- This event has passed.
The Tech Day to End All Tech Days – This is a Rain or Shine Event
March 17 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
The Dream starts here:
- Cycle Center/ BMW Motorcycles of Denton, 521 Acme St, Denton, TX, 76205
We are talking about a Tech day in the Denton’s BMW dealer’s professional shop! This event runs from 10 am to 4 pm – drop in’s are welcome, but be sure to RSVP if you’re coming for lunch. Members and Guests are welcome.
- BMW of Denton will have cerrtified BMW technicians available to answer questions. This is in addition to the centuries of experience available from our own mechanical guru’s. You will have an unprecedented level of expertise to assist you in your project.
- Parts & Accessory personal will be on hand to assist in purchases.
- Parts and Accessories will offer a 15% discount on any items needed for service or that you would like to purchase on tech day. Or you can download and use the order form below to pre-order any parts or liquids and they will be available at the shop waiting for you on Tech Day. If you pre-ordered parts for the original March 03 Tech Day, your parts can be picked up at the shop or they will be held and available at the shop for the March 17 Tech Day.
- The Sales team will have BMW Sales Associates available to answer any Sales questions.
- The Service dept. will have Service Advisors to check bikes in for any service you need performed that you don’t care to do yourself. Any bike checked in during the tech day will receive 15% off parts and accessories as well as LABOR!
Several workshops will be conducted by the Cycle Center experts starting at 11am and running through the day to cover a gamut of topics. Helmet Quality differences, Fluid Maintenance, New Bike technology, repair tips, Battery technology, and other topics of interest will be offered.
We’ll have both the Cycle Center’s professionals and our own club experts available at the workshops.
Don’t forget to bring your own tools to do the work you want to do.
Lunch Will be Served
Lunch will be available for a small donation, too. RSVP by clicking on the event RSVP or a note to email@example.com so we’ll know how much to bring.
Download Informational Flyer Click here
Pre-Order Form Click here