- This event has passed.
UPDATE! – BMWDFW Tech Day 2020
March 15 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
Dear Members and friends,
We are moving forward with the Tech day this Sunday March 15 at Cycle Centers of Denton. The event starts at 10AM to 4PM. Please make sure you have RSVP’ed for complete event details and so we know how much food to purchase. We will also need a waiver of liability please make sure you complete this ahead of time so we can provide them to the CCOD team while we do our Safety orientation. We don’t want to delay members from getting to work.
Location: Hosted at Cycle Center/ BMW Motorcycles of Denton, 521 Acme St, Denton, TX, 76205
Time: Drop in anytime from 10am to 4pm – Join us for lunch if you can
We’ll have both the Cycle Center’s professionals and our own club experts available at the workshops.
Don’t forget to bring your own tools to do the work you want to do.
Parts & Liquids and Service & Labor are all 15% off
Pre-order your Parts and Liquids and they will be available to you at the shop on Tech day. Use the downloadable form below to email or call in your order.
We are talking about a Tech day in the Denton’s BMW dealer’s professional shop! This event runs from 10 am to 4 pm – drop in’s are welcome, but be sure to RSVP if you’re coming for lunch. Members and Guests are welcome.
- BMW of Denton will have certified BMW technicians available to answer questions. This is in addition to the centuries of experience available from our own mechanical guru’s. You will have an unprecedented level of expertise to assist you in your project.
- Parts & Accessory personal will be on hand to assist in purchases.
- Parts and Accessories will offer a 15% discount on any items needed for service or that you would like to purchase on tech day. Or you can download and use the order form below to pre-order any parts or liquids and they will be available at the shop waiting for you on Tech Day.
- The Sales team will have BMW Sales Associates available to answer any Sales questions.
- The Service dept. will have Service Advisors to check bikes in for any service you need performed that you don’t care to do yourself. Service and Labor are both 15% off for Tech Day. Take advantage of this great offer.
The Cycle Center experts will be available for any questions on Helmet Quality differences, Fluid Maintenance, New Bike technology, repair tips, Battery technology, and other topics. Bring your questions here.
We’ll have both the Cycle Center’s professionals and our own club experts available at the workshops. That’s literally centuries of expertise available to you to complete your project.
Don’t forget to bring your own tools and supplies to do the work you want to do or use the pre-order form below.
Lunch Will be Served
Lunch will be available for a small donation, too. RSVP by clicking on the event RSVP and tell us how many are coming or send a note to email@example.com so we’ll know how much to bring.
To Download the Parts and Liquids Pre-order Form click here
Rain dates are March 22 or March 29